Pittsburgh Express – Celebrate one Beautiful Region
3 days – 2 nights
October 3-5, 2023
Reservations due by August 1, 2023
- 2 nights lodging, 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners, including a dinner at the Grand Concourse
- Duquesne Incline, Gateway Clipper Cruise
- Guided tour of Pittsburgh, including University of Pittsburgh’s Cathedral of Learning Nationality Rooms, Heinz Memorial Chapel
- Tour of Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s “FallingWater”
- Flight 93 Memorial and Tower of Voices Chimes
- Souvenir gift, luggage handling, taxes and meal gratuities, motorcoach transportation
Cancellation insurance available, and highly recommended. Click here for more information including some pictures and a sample itinerary.
If you have any questions about this trip, please fill out the form below and submit it to Senior Box Office. Be sure to include a phone number where we can reach you. If you want to join us on this trip, you can print a copy of our Travel Reservation form here. If you are a member of Senior Box Office, you will receive a copy of the Travel Reservation form in your next packet of vouchers. Fill it out and return it to us at the address on the form as soon as possible, along with your check and a self-addressed stamped envelope to reserve your seat. Thank you for your interest.